Welcome...

Sit back enjoy...give your opinions...have a laugh...but be nice..or your outta here...:)



Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday!!!!!

TGIF!!!! I think....I am heading out to the wild , untamed country this weekend...oh alright, a kid's soccer tourn...with children and ....Hilda the German Shepard. I am armed with Kindle ready to read and hide from any other parents who may annoy me....or children...or dogs.....please feel free to post your selections on the blog, such as John did. The more the merrier. Spread the word and post our site where you think people may want to join in.

                         People at my job vary from 21- 50+...oh sweet Lord...if I have to listen to ,"Twilight, Twilight, Twilight"..I may end it all...minus the glitter. I am not knocking it. I have two kids in preteen years...girls...so I am SUBMERGED in it. However, a fellow co-worker go Cheap Girl #2 and I into the Charlaine Harris books...that's right ...SOOKIE books. First of all.....I am a closet trash book reader. 90% of what I read , I can read in public without shame...however...the ole Sookie books are way to much fun...plus they make Twilight look like a show on Disney. Now, the gals at work state they like the ,"innocence" and apparently the glitter of Twilight...then others love the gore,sex and nonsense (plus the show) of Sookie. I have watched the show....fun..although my husband has Bill down to a science...which cracks me up more than anything..well, it's now damn annoying. I digress, the point if anyone else has read both, give us your thoughts between the two.

                     Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment