Welcome...

Sit back enjoy...give your opinions...have a laugh...but be nice..or your outta here...:)



Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Another year...

Well, here I am...Cheap Girl #2 has STILL NOT APPEARED..so I am on my lonesome....
I have had a bday (9/28)..can not belieeeeve I am at the age where I looked at my Mother and thought,"Gawd! Could you be any more lame than right now???!"...

I have just finished ,"Let the Right one in". Movie has come out "Let me In"....scary , disturbing...sad and wonderfully written. Do Swedish authors ever write about chocolate and St. Lucia for crying out loud?? Between Girl with Dragon Tattoo and this...must be the dark...dark...days of Sweden that bring on the doom and gloom. Who knew?

Anyhow- has anyone read this? Love to hear what you think....Hope everyone is doing well...

No comments:

Post a Comment