Welcome...

Sit back enjoy...give your opinions...have a laugh...but be nice..or your outta here...:)



Tuesday, September 27, 2011

DO YA WANT A KINDLE???!!!! DO YA??

Hello all...Tuesday...is here ..which means..TOMORROW IS THE DAY!!!   http://indiebookcollective.com/IndieBookCollective/Home.html

Enter, win ....do what you must. Get Anne's book for 99 cents.....DO IT!!!

Here is how the contest works....taken from the site itself......


By helping us (IBC..and me- share my blog- that will help too!..) drive Nearly Departed in Deadwood by Ann Charles to the top of the Kindle Lists on September 28th, YOU can win, too!

Because Ann and her publisher, Corvallis Press, are giving away a brand new Kindle!- She has a cool cover..refer to previous     posts..move on..

Simply purchase Nearly Departed in Deadwood on September 28th, then head back here and fill out the entry form (located at the top of the right hand column).- which there is a column that you fill out on right side...

You will only need to enter your email address and the first five numbers from your Amazon purchase confirmation code.- FOR GOD SAKES DON'T FORGET THE CODE....the caps shall help you remember..
                              
And tah-dah! You just gained 5 entries to win a Kindle!

And back to me!

Since I own a spankin new Kindle (RIP my Kindle 2 Precious)...aka Lindsey's Alicide....I plan to just shop.

Again- you don't own a Kindle (gawd- who raised you?? You poor neglected soul) you can load book on Kindle App and read on your smarty pants phone, I pad, notebook at what other computer you must use ...

Until Tomorrow- Happy Reading!!  FYI- Miss Shelby..I know you got all week off so start buying your books...I know where you live...:)

1 comment:

  1. LOL! You crack me up, Lindsey! Thanks for help promoting this.

    Ann

    ReplyDelete