Welcome...

Sit back enjoy...give your opinions...have a laugh...but be nice..or your outta here...:)



Saturday, October 22, 2011

LAST CALL!!!! LAST CALL!!!!

LAST DAY!!!! DON'T BE A LOSER.... I WILL ONLY MOCK YOU ON FACEBOOK!!!!



Today is the last day of Tour de Force book contest! I am handing out tough love as some need it....
I find you TRUELY LAME if you have not taken advantage of all these free books .... When I finish reading these books , you'll be reading my review and thinking," I need this book"...and it will COST YOU MONNNNNNEEEEYYYYYY...won't you feel slightly...stupid??

Yes...well you should .

Get the books people...follow the rules on the site..leave your email on the blogs (leave it here for Ann Charles- Dance of Winnebagos). Take a guess on who the, "surprise blogger" is. You don't know who it is??
Then take a guess! Stop your whining already..you exhausting me.





Here are today's selections....Lord...reminds me of that Zombie run I entered for August..crap...back to books!!
               











Scary!!!!!!  Muwahaha! So get your books..you have till the 24th ( I believe) so get with the program....
Sit with the cool kids in the lunchroom......                              

No comments:

Post a Comment