Welcome...

Sit back enjoy...give your opinions...have a laugh...but be nice..or your outta here...:)



Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Tour de Force REMINDER!!- and get your hands off my MEDAL.






LISTEN UP!!! This is FireDaddy...that is my medal...EYM and I have STRICT rules that FireDaddy and BigDaddy (EYM hubby) are never to touch our many, many athletic achievements.

Text went as follows...

Me:  Woke up to T'dalish cleaning kitchen... With MY medal on... EYM... Feel free to punish anyway you feel is justified.... Take it off NOW..



EYM:  He is so cute..oh wait....um....WHAT IS HE WEARING?! YOU BETTAH TAKE THAT OFF.....YOU DID NOT EARN THAT.....TODD!!!!


    You have been warned FireDaddy....do not...DO NOT make EYM take her earrings out...do not.



Now back to MEEEE...........................




Love...Love all the comments!!!!!! Miss Social Worker ...AKA Read- a holic...my name is Lindsey.."Hi Lindsey"..I am also a read a holic...Never fear...you have found your sponser!
(Which is amusing as I give shots and set up prescriptions all day....and back to blog)..


Get on the blog...follow directions for day #2...make sure to leave your email in the comments...not brain surgery people.





Just a reminder, make sure to check out Ann's fabulous (other series) too..... I put them in order for a reason folks...so don't go screwing up my hard work by not reading them incorrectly...

If you have been living under a rock and have NO CLUE what these books are about , I suggest your scroll on down and read the reviews....oh dear God..my hand is cramping from all this typing......the paiiinnnnn...

No comments:

Post a Comment