Welcome...

Sit back enjoy...give your opinions...have a laugh...but be nice..or your outta here...:)



Sunday, January 22, 2012

GET LOADED!!!!!! WAHOO- it's a book tour...

Hola all...forgot to add in to last blog....there is a new book tour starting tomorrow from our buddies at Indie Book Collective.....

5 days...5 books- leave a comment with your email on blog (directions will tell you what to do) and the author will send you free ebook...I love these tours...I live for these tours...I have so many books from these tours that I haven't gotten to all of them yet....

Given the tone of this tour I say have a drink while downloading..That's the spirit!!! I am nothing if not a team player.

Here is a shortcut to the site...make sure to sign in for newsletter and you will get updates...http://ow.ly/8BwGR

Happy Reading you Drunkard's!!!!! Wahoooo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment