Welcome...

Sit back enjoy...give your opinions...have a laugh...but be nice..or your outta here...:)



Wednesday, May 8, 2013

I'm back!!

Hello All-

I know, I know...I have been a slacker..what can I say?

Good news? I have been reading like a crazed woman!! TONS!!

Bad news? The place where I spend my days has been sucking the life out of me...hence , blogging had to go aside for a break.

Well, it's that time of year..yes, soccer tryouts..oh it's hideous. I'm not sure what's worse..the fact that my eldest is driving and going into U-17 or I am at the last stretch of 39 years old. Oh I know, 40 is where it is at....but I feel more like a 4 yr old...none the less....here we go..

So I will begin the reviews tomorrow...see? I told you, now I have to do it.

Well, I must say, I'm sure all of you have seen that jackass of a CEO from Abercrombie & Fitch today..if you have been living under a rock or assume I am speaking of bird watching here is a snippet of his announcement....

“In every school there are the cool and popular kids, and then there are the not-so-cool kids,” he told the site. “Candidly, we go after the cool kids. We go after the attractive all-American kid with a great attitude and a lot of friends. A lot of people don’t belong [in our clothes], and they can’t belong. Are we exclusionary? Absolutely. Those companies that are in trouble are trying to target everybody: young, old, fat, skinny. But then you become totally vanilla. You don’t alienate anybody, but you don’t excite anybody, either,” he told Salon.

Basically , the man is refusing to let his stores carry anything over a women's size 10 or anything XL. However, he will carry XXL for men as they,"are muscular athletic types". He goes on to say his customers should look like they just hopped off a surfboard with washboard stomachs...

This man is trash. Now as a adult he just pisses me off.  For the gorgeous teen girls out there who are size 12 and above this man just confirmed whatever insecurity they have...and for that, he has to pay.

So Mr. Jackass, this is to you. Let's begin with yourself. Take your plastic surgeon to court, dear God, maybe the Dr. squeezed him self into some of your teeny tiny jeans, passed out and dropped the scalpel? Every hideous picture I have seen of you, your eyes look jaundiced. Usually that means Mr. CEO likes his drink- a -doodle...which explains that muscular reverse washboard tummy you have developed.

To the teen girls you have ripped apart today. I only hope they have pissed off Mumsie's who can talk them down off the cliff .You are vile...you are so vile you make me want to eat a huge chocolate cake just to hear what you have to say.

My hope is these gorgeous size 12 and up gals develop into confident size 12 and up women. Women who are brilliant. Brilliant women become brilliant things. For instance, one of these gorgeous gals that you dumped on may become a president of a bank. A bank that comes to foreclose your big house and your penis replacement car.

As I am sure you realize, you pretty much have lost everything by now.

These gals will go on and realize you are really just a loser in high school who couldn't get the gorgeous size 12 and up girl...but be forewarned there is one thing you should know, women never forget comments like you made today.

Karma's a bitch Mr. CEO, and it comes in a size 12..

Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment